Table of Contents
AllWebCo is a hosting company that has been online since 1997 so they are one of the older companies in the business and are out of Lisle, IL in a 22,000 sq. ft. data center, they have a second data center in Trumbull, CT, both buildings have 24-hour security with a direct connection between the Illinois and Connecticut data centers. They use top-of-the-line Cisco backbone grade routers on the core layer and Layer 3 switching, and they claim to only use 40% of their bandwidths pipeline with a maximum of 60% and they claim to do continuous upgrades to their services.
AllWebCo offers 24/7 tech support and an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. The following sites are not accepted on their network adult sites, pirated software (Warez), Copyright Violations, Hacking/Phreaking/Phishing, IRC or IRC(Bots), Proxies, Port Scanning, Pharmaceuticals, and Streaming of Sporting Events, Television Channels, Pay Per View, or Copyrighted Material.
Anytime you are going to order hosting check the host’s Policies page here is some of the things to look for, examples from AllWebCo‘s policy page –
User may not:
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer on shared servers.
- Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on shared servers.
- Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, etc …
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds and MySQL tables should be indexed properly.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) useinclude(“include.php”)
- To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
- Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications.
- Backup Limits – Websites with more than 15,000 files will not be included in the weekly backup with the exception of the MySQL database files. All data will continue to be mirrored in a drive array which helps protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
- Dedicated Server Support – Basic “Tier 1” technical support and troubleshooting of dedicated servers beyond hardware related problems is provided at the sole discretion of AllWebCo and is in no way bound by a Service Level Agreement. Additional support beyond the included hardware support is billable as a managed service at $100 per hour and can be purchased by emailing Sales
There is a lot more, so read before buying.
AllWebCo offers the following products/services Domain Name Registration, Reseller Hosting, Shared Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting.
Some other Stats provided by SemRush that might interest you about AllWebCo they have 17k backlinks from 1.4k different referring domains, They have an Authority Score of 38 which is pretty good, 32% of their organic search traffic comes from The United Kingdom while 32% comes from Canada 24% from The United States, 5.7% from the GERMANY and 5.7% from other countries. The majority of AllWebCo‘s search engine traffic comes from the Following keywords below.
- Allwebco Phone Number
- com Whois shtml
- Allwebco Design Templates
- Web Hosting Support Services
- Unlimited Web Hosting Reseller Plans
Some details about the speed of the host, now these may not be the same speeds you’ll get since first it will depend on the services you buy, your website design, size of images/videos, etc.. also the host may or may not be using a faster server to host their hosting sales page at any rate here is the speed information tested on there front page.
GTmetrix – gives them a B grade with 94% Performance and 68% Structure tested from Vancouver, Canada.
Pingdom – gives AllWebCo a C grade of 76 tested from London, United Kingdom.
Page Speed Insights – gives their Cell phone page speed a 56 and an 82 for Desktops.
Dotcom Tools gives the following –
|Location||Performance||Full Page Load||DOM Complete||Page Size|
|Tel-Aviv||Slow||2.87 s||2.78 s||795 KB|
|Amsterdam||Fast||1.75 s||1.71 s||795 KB|
|Montreal||Fast||1.33 s||1.14 s||795 KB|
|Hong Kong||Slow||4.50 s||4.41 s||796 KB|
|Miami||Fast||1.35 s||1.27 s||795 KB|
|AVERAGE||2.36 s||2.26 s|
Site Checker – gives them 56 out of 100 with a load time of 3.85 seconds For Mobile Phones and 86 out of 100 for Desktop loading in 0.88 seconds tested from Newark.
More test results are listed below –
|Test from London|
|Total Time||1154 ms|
|Resolve Time||357 ms|
|Connection Time||69 ms|
|Download Time||728 ms|
|Total size||10 kB (9,683 bytes)|
|Date||Fri, 25 Feb 2022 21:46:24 GMT|
Examples of pricing and services are offered below.
Price per month
|Better Than “Unlimited”|
Disk Space and Bandwidth
|4GB disk space – 240GB Bandwidth||8GB disk space – 400GB Bandwidth||9GB disk space – 500GB Bandwidth||10GB disk space – 600GB Bandwidth||12GB disk space – 700GB Bandwidth|
|Search Engine Submissions||❌||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Choice of Free Web Templates||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Supported Web Hosting Features|
|WebMail (3 Choices)||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Control Panel Features|
|IP Deny Manager||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Custom Error Pages||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Web-Based File Manager||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|PW Protected Directories||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Website / FTP Statics|
|Raw Log Manager||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Commerce Tools Provided|
The conclusion about AllWebCo the design of their website is out of date in my opinion, I am guessing since it does not show on their site that they don’t use SSD or NVMe hard drives also they don’t mention software like LiteSpeed, LiteCache, Nginx, Apache, Imunify360, Virus % Malware Scanning, MariaDB, MemCached, Redis, PHP 7x-8x, Malware Scanning, Intrusion Prevention, and Detection, PHP X-Ray, DDoS Protection, HTTP/3, IPv4, IPv6, Free Migration, NodeJS, KVM, or if they offer CDN integration, however, they do say they do custom systems so maybe they can offer this but not sure what the pricing will be.
- AMS Computer Review
- AdvancedHosting Review
- A1 Domain Host Review
- A10 Networks Review
- A-Z Host Review
- Aalpha Net Solution Review
- Abacox Review
- Absolute Network Review
- AC3 Review
- Access Providers Review
- Ace Global Marketing Review
- Ace Host Review
- Acens Review
- Active Servers Review
- Active Cloud Review
- Active Servers India Review
- AcuGIS Review
- AcuNett Review
- Adaptive Review
- Adult Friendly Hosting Review
- Adult Host Review
- Adult Web Host1 Review
- Advika Web Review
- Advin Servers Review
- Aeris Network Review
- AfiaHost Review
- Afrihost Review
- Agora Hosting Review
- Ahead Host Review
- Ai Cheap Web Hosting Review
- AK Web Hosting Review
- Ak Access Review
- Aland Cloud Review
- AldeaHost Review
- Aleph Hosting Review
- AlfaNet Review
- AlibabaHost Review
- AllianzHost Review
- All Web Now Review
- AllWebCo Review
- Allytech Review
- Alpha 1 Hosting Review
- AlphaHost Review
- AlphaOmega Hosting Review
- AlphaVPS Review
- Alps Host Review
- AeonFree Review
- AlaVPS Review
- Alsycon Review
- AltinSoft Review
- Always Web Hosting Review
- Allcore Communications Review
- Amanah Review
- Amen.fr Review
- AMHosting Review
- Ablehosting.com Review
- AceNet Review
- AbollyHost Review
- Active Game Host Review
- Apex Hosting Review
- Alfanet.be Review
- Alrawi Review
- AmoHost Review
- Amplica Review
- Andaina Review
- AngelLight Review
- ABC Game Servers Review
- Ace Cloud Hosting Review
- Anchor Australia Review
- Aplus Review